1) Ideal for taking full pictures of Rings, Earrings & smaller Jewelry pieces as well as Diamonds & Gemstones in true color.
2) Great for initial use of Gemology, ideal for beginners. It comes with a small disk, which turns the base into Darkfield/Brightfield function.
3) Adjustable Lighting: Diffused lights from top & bottom, adjustable by the control wheel.
- C-Clamp: To read Laser Inscription on loose Diamonds & Stones
- R-Clamp: To read Laser Inscription on Rings, Earrings & stud Jewelry
4) Multi-Level Magnifications: Gemax Pro-II, comes with height adjustment knobs from low to high, so the customer can achieve overall observation to tiny details of the object while scrolling it up & down.
5) Improved & Bigger screen (5″) with a new microchip to get true colors & crisp image of stones & jewelry.
6) Take high-resolution pictures at any time with the ‘Camera’ button up to 12m & videos in 1080P/720P.
7) Occupied with ” Gemax Protable Capture Pro II ” for measurement & other options.
8) Many useful accessories included :
i) C-Clamp: To read Laser Inscription on loose Diamonds & Stones.
ii) R-Clamp: To read Laser Inscription on Rings, Earrings & stud Jewelry.
iii) Microscope Tweezer: A professional wired Tweezer for inspecting loose Diamonds & Gems.
iv) Assorting Tray: A acrylic tray, with multi-size grooved to suits smaller to bigger stones. Great for color match and pairing.
v) H&A Viewer: A very useful attachment to see Hearts & Arrow cuts in diamonds & to analyze the cutting.
vi) Ring Clips: Provides a hands-free quality check/inspection.
vii) Background colour paper Set: 8 different colour paper set, to change the background while taking pictures or videos.
viii) Gooseneck LED Light: An additional USB light source for more brightness.
Remove and handle all components of the microscope with extreme care.
Avoid touching the lenses of the optical elements and keep clear of contact with dust, water or other contaminating agents, as they could stain, or damage the lens surface and affect the quality of the image.